Top-Rated Emergency Dentist in Cincinnati, OH
Dental emergencies can happen at anytime. When they do, acting quickly is the difference between a positive and negative outcome from them! At Velle Dental, our veteran dental team has been responding to and treating dental emergencies for years, and has both the expertise and the treatment protocols to ensure the best possible outcome from your dental emergency. While there are many types of dental emergencies, they all require the same quick thinking and fast response.
Common dental emergencies can include, chipped or cracked teeth, moderate to severe tooth pain or toothache, or pain or swelling of the jaw. Our team is trained on today’s best treatment protocols for responding to dental emergencies, and is ready to respond if and when you encounter one. When experiencing a dental emergency, get in touch with the team at Velle Dental!
EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE NEAR ME
It’s vital to see an emergency dentist as soon as you can when a dental emergency occurs, as many different dental emergencies can involve infections and tooth chipping that can lead to infections and emergencies elsewhere in the mouth and body. Whether you’re experiencing tooth pain, jaw pain, a chipped or cracked tooth, or other dental emergency, be sure to see our emergency dentistry team as soon as you can. If there is bleeding that cannot be stopped by placing a warm, damp cloth on the bleeding area, be sure to make your way to the emergency room to received immediate attention.
THE TEAM AT VELLE DENTAL IS ABLE TO RESPOND TO DENTAL EMERGENCIES IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Fast Diagnosis of Emergency Conditions – We’re able to diagnose emergency conditions quickly to best apply treatments in the most efficient manner possible.
- Efficient Relief of Pain and Discomfort– we know that dental pain, even when non-severe, can be incredibly distracting and a hinderance to qualify of life. That’s why our team focusses on being able to alleviate tooth and jaw pain quickly!
- An Experienced and Knowledgeable Team – We’ve seen virtually any kind of dental emergency you can imagine, and our team is ready and waiting to address any dental emergencies you may be experiencing!
- Our team of veterans is ready and prepared to respond to your dental emergency!
SEEING OUR CINCINNATI OFFICE FOR A DENTAL EMERGENCY:
Seeing our team at Velle Dental for an emergency dental appointment begins with getting in touch with our team and communicating your emergency – our team will discuss the emergency you’re experiencing, and whether or not you should come in immediately, go to the emergency room, or if you indeed require emergency treatments in the first place.
A dental emergency can take many shapes and forms, and acting fast is the key to a successful and speedy recovery. If you’re experiencing severe tooth or jaw pain, tooth chipping or cracking, an adult tooth that has become loose, or swollen gums, get in touch with our team as soon as you can.
HOW OUR TEAM ADDRESSES DENTAL EMERGENCIES:
- When seeing us for a dental emergency, treating any pain or discomfort you’re experiencing will be the first thing our team addresses. Once this pain has been addressed, we’ll then move to treating the emergency itself, whether that be a chipped tooth, or bleeding.
- Then, our team will examine the entire mouth and jaw tissue to identify specifically what the emergency is that you’re experiencing. When necessary, we’ll leverage x-rays and digital imaging and scanning technology to best diagnose your emergency.
- To conclude, we’ll apply whatever treatments will be most effective in addressing your dental emergency. Severe tooth pain may be alleviated by a root canal procedure, or chipped teeth, for example, can be fixed with dental bonding.
When a dental emergency strikes, trust the veteran dental emergency team at Velle Dental to provide you with top-notch and top-rated emergency dentistry service.
DENTAL EMERGENCY FAQs
1. When should I see a dentist after a dental emergency occurs?
The absolute best time to respond to a dental emergency is immediately. When a dental emergency strikes, be sure to get into your dentist as soon as possible. If excessive bleeding occurs, make your way to the emergency room as soon as you can.
2. How can broken teeth be fixed?
Broken teeth can be addressed through dental bonding and other restorative treatments that either reattach the parts of the tooth that have chipped or broken off, or with synthetic materials. Broken teeth should be fixed immediately as to avoid infections spreading inside the tooth and to other parts of the body, so be sure to see our team as soon as you can to have broken and chipped teeth corrected.
3. I’m not from this local area and I have a dental emergency – can I see you?
Emergency walk-ins, even those from out-of-town, are welcome at Velle Dental. Even if you’re not from the Cincinnati area, the emergency dentistry team at Velle Dental is able to see you.
4. How do I best address my dental emergency before coming to your office?
Before coming into see an emergency dentist, there are certain steps that should be taken to best address the dental emergency before seeking professional help. For bleeding, place a warm, damp cloth on the bleeding area. If this bleeding does not subside, make your way to the emergency room. For teeth that have been knocked out, place the tooth in a glass of cold milk before making your way to our office.
When it comes to any dental emergency, fast action is the key to a successful outcome! If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, whether you’re based in the Cincinnati area or not, our emergency dentistry team is available to treat your emergency.
Get in touch with our team when a dental emergency strikes!
Best Emergency Dentist in Cincinnati, OH – Top-Rated Emergency Dental Office Near Monfort Heights & White Oak, OH – Same Day Dental Appointments in Cincinnati, OH
Meet Your Award-Winning Dentist
The Proof is in Our Patients
|Monday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Thursday||7:00am to 2:00pm|
|Friday||By Appointment Only|