Carestream CBCT Imaging
Dental Screening In Cincinnati, OH
It’s just as crucial to stay up to speed on the latest treatment techniques as it is to use the most advanced dental technology available. We are happy to use Carestream Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CBCT) imaging technology because we are committed to providing you with the safest and most convenient dental treatment options available.
Carestream CBCT is a digital, 3D imaging device that allows your dentist to give exact diagnosis, treatment planning, and evaluation of certain diseases in a quick, pleasant, and effective manner. The information acquired is utilized to create a three-dimensional representation of your anatomy, including your dental (teeth), oral and maxillofacial area (mouth, jaw, and neck), and ears, nose, and throat (ENT).
You can take advantage of a more accurate, comfortable dental treatment with CBCT imaging.
Special features include:
- A scan that takes less than a minute but provides enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: you are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- A more cost-effective imaging system
- Data is easily shared, so you can stay informed and be able to make educated decisions on your course of treatment
Our office is pleased to offer Carestream CBCT imaging. Come and see for yourself what it’s like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly dental experience.
Dental Imaging in Cincinnati, OH – Dentist Near Me – Dental Scan in White Oak & Monfort
Meet Your Award-Winning Dentist
The Proof is in Our Patients
|Monday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am to 3:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am to 2:00pm|
|Friday||By Appointment Only|